Essay on cow in English – Here we are sharing the essay on cow for class 1 and class 2. You can find more than 15 lines.
Essay on Cow for Class 1
Essay on cow 15 lines
- Cow is a domestic animal that is considered useful to mankind.
- It has four legs and two ears.
- It has two eyes .
- It has one nose.
- It has a long tail.
- It has large mouth.
- It has two horns on her head.
- Cow gives us milk.
- We make many products with milk such as butter, curd ,ghee, cheese etc.
- Cow milk make us healthy so we should drink milk daily.
- Cow eat grass and fodder.
- House of cow is called shed.
- Cow is found in many colours such as white, brown, black etc .
- Its dung used as manure.
- Its urine used in many medicines.
- Cow is found in all over the world.
- It is very useful animal.
- In India we worship cow.
- There are many variety of cows.
- We should take care of cows as they are very useful for us.
Essay on cow for class 2
The cow is a domestic animal.it has 4 legs.it has 2 eyes, 2 ears, and two horns on its head. It has one long tail and one nose. We get milk from cows which we use to make many products such as curd, ghee, sweets, buttermilk, etc. Cow milk is very good for health so we should add milk daily to our diet. In villages, people keep cows for milk and other purposes.
They keep them in a large number. The place where the cow is kept is called the shed. The food of cows is grass and fodder. There are many varieties of cows found all over the world. They are found in many colors such as black, brown, white, etc. We should take care of the cow as it is a very useful animal for us.
Knowledge: Want to know cattle breeds?
List of cattle breeds